GLO Lactic Acid 10% + Aloe
Lactic Acid 10% + Aloe
2 oz / 60 ml
GLO Lactic Acid 10% + Aloe uses Alpha Hydroxy Acid (derived from fermented sugars) to exfoliate skin, aiding in even skin tone and brighter, tighter skin. Lactic acid breaks down dark spots + discoloration and improves uneven skin tones. The addition of organic aloe juice helps minimize inflammation and sensitivity that often accompanies the use of acids.
- Discolored, dull or rough textured skin.
- Those desiring brighter, tighter skin.
- Uneven skin texture.
- Gently dissolves dark spots + discoloration.
- Slows down the skin’s ability to produce melanin (color).
- Improves rough texture associated with sun damage.
- Considered safe for all skin types.
- May tighten + brighten dull skin.
- May improve skin tone + texture.
- May speed up cell turnover.
- High Potency, Purified Grade Lactic Acid (10%): exfoliates dead skin cells and may reveal smoother, clearer and more youthful-looking skin.
- Synthetic free, fragrance free.
- Naturally preserved.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use in the evenings after cleansing. Not for daily use. Avoid eyes. Apply sparingly to clean skin with a cotton pad 2-3 times, weekly. A slight tingling sensation is to be expected after application. For best results, follow up with The Serum and appropriate Grace moisturizers. SPF is recommended while using any acid exfoliant.
Order of products:
- Glo Lactic Acid 10% + Aloe
- Serums/ Eye Creams
Caution: Not intended for children or those with overly sensitive skin. This product could cause mild, temporary stinging and minor irritation. If severe irritation occurs, remove product, flush with cool water, and call physician. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, immediately rinse well with water. Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acid and may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
*Aloe Juice, Lactic Acid (naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid produced by the fermentation of sugars), *Lemon Oil
EECOCERT accepted preservative for certified organic cosmetics.
NNOP standards for use in organic production