Melaleuca is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. We consider this a “spot treatment” for blemishes. Apply directly to blemish to zap your zit!
Other benefits of Melaleuca:
- It promotes healthy immune function.*
- It protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected areas.
- Add one to two drops of Melaleuca to water, citrus drinks, or doTERRA Veggie Capsules to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine one to two drops of Melaleuca with a facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
- Apply Melaleuca to the skin after shaving.
- Try applying this essential oil to the fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops of Melaleuca to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
- Create an aftershave by combining Melaleuca and Cedarwood.
- Apply it to the bottoms of the feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
- Add Melaleuca to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon essential oil, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener.
- Melaleuca promotes a healthy, clean looking scalp.
- Diffuse Melaleuca to purify and freshen the air.
- Melaleuca supports healthy joint function and soothes body soreness after exercise.*
- It may support healthy cellular function.*
- Melaleuca helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied to the skin.
- It helps support healthy lung and respiratory function.*
- It supports feelings of open airways and easy breathing.
- This essential oil helps support gastrointestinal health.*
- Add a few drops of Melaleuca to shampoo and lather it into hair to keep it looking thick, clean, and healthy.