GLO Lactic Acid 10% + Aloe uses Alpha Hydroxy Acid (derived from fermented sugars) to exfoliate skin resulting in even tone and brighter, tighter skin. This formula breaks down dark spots + discoloration working to improve uneven skin tones. The addition of organic aloe juice helps minimize inflammation + sensitivity that often accompanies the use of acids.
- Discolored, dull or rough textured skin.
- Those desiring brighter, tighter skin.
- Uneven skin texture.
- Gently dissolves dark spots + discoloration.
- Improves rough texture associated with sun damage.
- Considered safe for all skin types.
- Tightens + brightens dull skin.
- Improves skin tone + texture.
- Speeds up cell turnover.
- High Potency, Purified Grade Lactic Acid (10%): exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal smoother, clearer and more youthful-looking skin.
- Synthetic free, fragrance free.
- Naturally preserved.
Use as a night time corrector. Not for daily use. Apply sparingly to clean skin with a cotton pad twice weekly in the evenings. A slight tingling sensation is to be expected after application. For best results, follow up with TheSerum and appropriate Grace moisturizers. SPF is recommended while using any acid exfoliant.
Order of products:
2. Glo Lactic Acid 10% + Aloe
4. Serums/ EyeEnergy
Caution: Not intended for children or those with overly sensitive skin. This product could cause mild, temporary stinging and minor irritation. If severe irritation occurs, remove product, flush with cool water, and call physician. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, immediately rinse well with water. Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acid and may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
Lactic Acid (naturally accurring alpha hydroxy acid produced by the fermentation of sugars)
EECOCERT accepted preservative for certified organic cosmetics.
NNOP standards for use in organic production