Did you know that most insect repellants on the market today are loaded with toxic chemicals, including the pesticide DEET? DEET is so poisonous that even the Environmental Protection Agency says you should wash it off your skin when you return indoors, avoid breathing it in and avoid contact with your the face. I won’t bore you with my 150,000 reasons to avoid using toxic bug sprays, just trust me… you don’t want to use this junk on yourselves, your children or your pets.
Before my first child was born, the nursery was ready and every item was in its place. Yes I did research, but mostly on things like car seats and strollers.